AssemblyBoard
June 26, 2024, 01:11:39 pm *
The board has been closed to new content. It is available as a searchable archive only. This information will remain available indefinitely.

I can be reached at brian@tucker.name

For a repository of informational articles and current information on The Assembly, see http://www.geftakysassembly.com

Home   Search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we see some stats brian?  (Read 93809 times)
M2
« Reply #135 on: November 20, 2003, 01:04:35 am »

Some of us have invited golden to discuss other topics with us, but golden is just ignoring our invitations. Bob Smith did the same to me. This is the same treatment I received when I attempted on a number of occasions to initiate conversation with various individuals here locally. I received the silent treatment.

Don't worry about Bob.  You probably wouldn't enjoy a conversation with him anyway.  He appears to have a very seriously warped view of reality, like this little gem that he accused you of on another site today: Shocked

She ended up doing anything she could to be accepted by Brent and Verne, even leave her family.  Very sad.

If this comes as surprising news to you, I am sure that its only because you live in a different reality than Bob.  There is no talking with these people, it just doesn't work and ends up in total frustration.  What planet are these folks from anyway?  Perhaps some professional help would bring them back to earth, I just don't know.

Huh

Yeah! I think that Bob Smith was replying to my comment about him earlier in my reply to golden.
Here's a man who has to lean on the credentials of others' in order to 'convince' us that he has something valid to say. He mentioned his connections with Mr. Miller. He mentioned my husband's love for the Lord (which I do not dispute). He gave himself away, however when he mentioned Sondra's spirituality. This guy is bitter and angry at Tr0ckman's BB posters. It's been almost a year now and he has not yet gotten over it. He is not praying and trusting the Lord for us poor 'wounded pilgrims'. Smiley

For the record: I have not left my family. And I think that Bob Smith is just jealous that I did not follow him blindly. Brent and Verne know that I opposed them on many occasions in my annonymous days when I was 'protecting the assembly' and figuring things out for myself. I wonder what Bob Smith's reason is for remaining annonymous. I do not have a problem with posters remaining annonymous as I trust that most have a good reason for doing so.

I also want to state that, for the most part, I agree with Brent's and Verne's perspective on assembly matters. I may not always agree with their tone of presentation, but I have come to realize that sometimes a 'strong' tone helps to break through the fog of deception.

Lord bless,
Marcia

P.S. I just want to add I find Bob's reaction hilariously funny.
Remember the saying: If you throw a rock down a dark alley and you hear a scream, then you know you've hit something.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2003, 01:37:04 am by Marcia » Logged
retread

Email
« Reply #136 on: November 20, 2003, 01:34:13 am »

She ended up doing anything she could to be accepted by Brent and Verne, even leave her family.  Very sad.

This gentleman is even more perverse than I surmised at first blush. How strange it is that the very people who wax eloquent about bitterness and lack of forgiveness being sinful will stoop to the most obscene of characterizations in their own assessment of others. This kind of vile bilge is just what I would expect from Bob Smith and other tranparent frauds of his ilk.  Marcia don't even let this idiot's shadow darken the light of God's grace in your thinking...
Verne

Although I am not a professional in these matters, I think that it may be possible that Bob's problem has to do with leaning towards one of the following:

nuts
insane
loony
deranged
idiot
crackers
bananas
daft
mentally incompetent
lunatic
touched
unbalanced
irrational
unhinged
bonkers
loco
whacko
cuckoo
bedlamite

Perhaps someone with some appropriate professional experience could help narrow this down further.

But in all seriousness someone like Bob does need some serious help!
al Hartman

Email
« Reply #137 on: November 20, 2003, 01:50:58 am »

For more information on the statistical break-down of "hamster belief" please go to:

www.hamsterreligiouspreferences.com

Folks, DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT visit the www.hamsterreligiouspreferences.com site.  i checked it out, and under the diguise of presenting harmless statistics, it is designed to recruit converts to blatant Hamsterism.  The site is owned and operated by hamsters who believe that their species is the only true species and that members of all other species are destined to die unaccepted and be flushed down the toilet.

Hamsterism may look cute to the casual observer, but beneath that furry front lies an ambitiousness seldom equalled for its cunning.  Beware the exercise wheel!  Beware the macarena (especially if the singer has a voice like Alvin the chipmunk)!  These are the ways of deception!

Are we to believe that it is merely coincidence that the most popular hamster is the "Golden" hamster?  C'mon, Golden:  out yourself...  What species are you, really?

al

Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #138 on: November 20, 2003, 02:24:44 am »

Retread----

I just don't know how I'm going to break this news to Fat Larry. As Larry would put it, if he knew: "Golda's been sharing the water bottle with someone else".

Fat Larry may just freak out. He does have friends in the Al Qaeda Hamster Pet Store Terrorists Organization, so don't be surprised if a "suicide hamster" annihilates Harvey and his cage one of these nights. I know it's pretty amazing that a Jewish hamster would call on Muslim hamster terrorists, but jealousy can drive people to do very unusual and scary things. And these hamster terrorists have nothing to lose. They believe they are going to "The Big Wheel in the Sky" and will have 70 virgin hamster wives, and all of the alfalfa pellets you can eat for all of eternity. I'll try to break it to him slowly and possibly we can avoid this horrible  outcome.

--Joe
« Last Edit: November 20, 2003, 02:26:12 am by Joe Sperling » Logged
retread

Email
« Reply #139 on: November 20, 2003, 04:53:37 am »

Are we to believe that it is merely coincidence that the most popular hamster is the "Golden" hamster?  C'mon, Golden:  out yourself...  What species are you, really?

Thanks for your insight Al.  Now the pieces are beginning to come together.  The Golden Hamster is also referred to as the Syrian Hamster.  And since there are some in Syria who are not to fond of Jews, then perhaps Golden is out to get Larry because he is Jewish!  This plot may be bigger than what we first realized!

Fat Larry may just freak out. He does have friends in the Al Qaeda Hamster Pet Store Terrorists Organization, so don't be surprised if a "suicide hamster" annihilates Harvey and his cage one of these nights. I know it's pretty amazing that a Jewish hamster would call on Muslim hamster terrorists, but jealousy can drive people to do very unusual and scary things. And these hamster terrorists have nothing to lose. They believe they are going to "The Big Wheel in the Sky" and will have 70 virgin hamster wives, and all of the alfalfa pellets you can eat for all of eternity.

Joe, please warn Fat Larry to stay away from the AQHPSTO, I suspect that they may be working with Golden, and may not have Larry's best interests at heart.  It's bad enough that Larry has to suffer over the news of Golda, but falling victim to the AQHPSTO would just be too much.
retread

Email
« Reply #140 on: November 20, 2003, 05:07:55 am »

I think that Harvey may be expecting trouble from Larry.  He is acting very strange today:

(image from http://images.iwoot.com/small/ninham_sm.gif)
retread

Email
« Reply #141 on: November 20, 2003, 05:30:27 am »

This gentleman is even more perverse than I surmised at first blush. How strange it is that the very people who wax eloquent about bitterness and lack of forgiveness being sinful will stoop to the most obscene of characterizations in their own assessment of others. This kind of vile bilge is just what I would expect from Bob Smith and other tranparent frauds of his ilk.  Marcia don't even let this idiot's shadow darken the light of God's grace in your thinking...
Verne

Although I am not a professional in these matters, I think that it may be possible that Bob's problem has to do with leaning towards one of the following:

nuts
insane
loony
deranged
idiot
crackers
bananas
daft
mentally incompetent
lunatic
touched
unbalanced
irrational
unhinged
bonkers
loco
whacko
cuckoo
bedlamite

Perhaps someone with some appropriate professional experience could help narrow this down further.

But in all seriousness someone like Bob does need some serious help!

It has been brought to my attention that some possibilities have been left out of my list, but I do suspect that someone took aid in a Thesaurus for this list:

birdbrain
blockhead
bonehead
cretin
dimwit
dodo
dolt
dope
dumb bunny
dumb ox
dumbbell
dummy
dunce
fathead
feeble-minded
fool
half-wit
ignoramus
knucklehead
lamebrain
loon
lunkhead
meathead
moron
nincompoop
nitwit
numskull
pinhead
retarded
slow
stooge
tomfool
witless

However, again I must state that I don't have the professional experience required to make a definitive diagnosis.
retread

Email
« Reply #142 on: November 20, 2003, 05:45:28 am »

Perhaps I was a little too strongly reactionary in my list of names concerning Mr. Smith.  My mistake was taking a look at the soaring bb, and the comments that Bob wrote about Marcia were just to much for me to stomach. It is just a lot healthier overall to stay away from that bb.  Perhaps I should just come up with a new name for people like Bob.  Perhaps, "they are golden" would work.
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #143 on: November 20, 2003, 06:29:53 am »

Retread----

That was absolutely hilarious. When I saw that hamster below I burst out laughing in the office.
I had to tell them, and echo Arthur from the movie of the same name, "Sometimes I just think funny things".
Where did you find that thing? Grin

take care, Joe
retread

Email
« Reply #144 on: November 20, 2003, 07:11:12 am »

Retread----

That was absolutely hilarious. When I saw that hamster below I burst out laughing in the office.
I had to tell them, and echo Arthur from the movie of the same name, "Sometimes I just think funny things".
Where did you find that thing? Grin

take care, Joe

Well, either it is a real picture of Harvey, or I did a web search for "Ninja Hamster", and found: http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/ProductDetails.aspx?language=en-GB&product=NINHAM.  Either way, Harvey wants Larry to think that it is really him.
vernecarty
« Reply #145 on: November 20, 2003, 09:01:40 am »

For more information on the statistical break-down of "hamster belief" please go to:

www.hamsterreligiouspreferences.com

al

HYUK! HYUK! HUYK!
Verne
vernecarty
« Reply #146 on: November 20, 2003, 09:04:55 am »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT!

you young whippersnapper... Grin

Verne
editor
« Reply #147 on: November 20, 2003, 09:37:57 am »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT!

you young whippersnapper... Grin

Verne

Why thank you Verne!

Tomorrow, on my birthday, I plan on feeling bitter, speaking to someone about what it is like to be a perpetual victim with lots of followers, how strange it is that Satan used me to destroy God's one true church, and then go sailing!

Sounds like quite a day, and well it should!  It is my birthday.

Brent

(Of course Im kidding about everything except the sailing.  I definitely plan on sailing.)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2003, 09:39:02 am by Brent A. Trockman » Logged
M2
« Reply #148 on: November 20, 2003, 10:09:09 am »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT!

now that's it's officially here.

Lord bless,
Marcia
Joe Sperling

Email
« Reply #149 on: November 20, 2003, 09:31:50 pm »

Brent----

If the weather up there is anything like it is down
here in S. California, it's a beautiful day for sailing!

Happy Birthday!!!

==Joe
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: